TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The object of the present general conditions of sale (hereinafter, ‘ General conditions ‘) is the discipline of buying products through telematic network from the website www.iolitegioielli.com
The owner of the site is IOLITE’ di Rachele Girondi (hereinafter referred to as ‘ IOLITE’ ‘) with registered office at via Via Asti 31, 10131 Torino, VAT number 11591960015 – email: email@example.com
Product Checking at the delivery: at the time of delivery of the IOLITE’ goods by our courier, you are required to check that the packaging is intact, not damaged, or wet or, in any case, altered even in the closing materials. Any possible damage must be immediately reported to the courier while making the delivery. This because once the courier’s document has been signed, you will not be able to make any objection about the appearance of the goods delivered. Failure to match the ordered goods with the delivered goods must be immediately communicated with the picture of the received product, by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org and waiting for our instructions.
Absence of the recipient: In case of non-delivery for the absence of the recipient at the address specified, the carrier will try the next day delivery.
In case of impossibility to deliver the next day for the absence of the recipient, the courier will attempt to contact the customer to schedule a new delivery over the next 10 days.
In case of further absence of the recipient within that term, the products covered by the order will be returned to IOLITE’ that will send a report via e-mail to the customer.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Right of withdrawal goods: You may withdrawal from the contract, by sending an email to: email@example.com within 10 days from the date you received the product or, in the case of distributed deliveries that are part of a single order, from the date of the last delivery. The date that is indicated on the delivery note is fully proof of receipt. The returned products must be sent to IOLITE’ in a unique shipment, within 10 days from the notice of withdrawal, to the following address: Via Asti 31, 10131 Torino, ITALIA. The delivery of the jewels is organized and payed by the client. The right of withdrawal can be exercised only if the IOLITE’ jewels are provided with the relative packaging and are perfectly intact at the time of return; therefore, in the case of used or damaged goods you will not be able to exercise the withdrawal from the sales contract.
After the return of the jewels, IOLITE’ will do all the possibile controls regarding their compliance with the aforementioned terms and conditions. If all the checks are concluded positively, IOLITE’ will make you the payment within the following 30 days. In this case, IOLITE’ will reimburse the total paid at the time the order is sent, after deducting the delivery costs (just in case you paid for them). The return for jewellery that has been personalized to the client as (change of color, size, stones, different engraving, etc.) is not accepted.
Withdrawal goods due to IOLITE’ mistake: After 10 days of receiving the jewels if there are any mistake or errors like sending the wrong jewellery or broken item, you must send a picture giving evidence about the mistake to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not send us the pictures we can not procede to organize at our expenses the pick up of the wrong/broken items. After we carefully examine the picture sent and the product in our office, if we agree that is our mistake we will make you the refund within the following 30 days.
Product warranty: If the good, after receiving a photograph proof to email@example.com, is considered defective/partly damaged or broken. IOLITE’ guarantee a warranty of 6 months, not more. Meaning it can be repaired by us. IOLITE’ do not considered jewels delivered after that period of time.
COUNTRIES SHIPPING LIST
Italy – Austria – Belgium – Croatia – Malta – Poland – Germany – Spain – Latvia – Estonia – Slovakia – Monaco
United Kingdom – Hungary – Sweden – Greece – Ireland – Luxembourg – Bulgaria – France – Lithuania – Portugal – Netherland.
If you are from other countries and you are interested in our brand at the moment we can deliver you just for orders over 200 Euro. Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Paypal Circuit International Secure Payment method – Paypal account – Credit Cards with no Paypal account needed – cash on delivery
Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 “Protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data” (hereinafter briefly “Decree”) we wish to inform you:
– that personal data provided by you to IOLITE’ upon registration on this website in the following space, on the occasion of commercial relationships aimed at concluding contractual agreements, performance of contractual services, promotional activities, newsletter, member area or otherwise acquired within the scope of our activity, in compliance with the laws and contractual provisions in force, they are subject to treatment in compliance with the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein;
– that for the processing of personal data pursuant to Article 4, paragraph 1, lett. a) of the Decree, we mean any operation or complex of operations, carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated means, concerning the collection, registration, organization, preservation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, deletion and distribution of data. Processing is carried out using automated and non-automated instruments, with controlled access and according to the procedures set out in articles 11, 33, 34, 35 and 36 of the Decree, as well as the technical regulations regarding minimum security measures;
– that the data are processed for institutional purposes, connected or instrumental to the activity of our Firm such as storage, processing, invoicing, customer management and, most of all:
– to fulfill legal obligations related to civil, fiscal, accounting, etc. for the purposes of administrative management of the relationship you have established with our firm;
– to fulfill contractual obligations, technical support and technical information, aftersales assistance and verification of satisfaction with the products of interest to you;
Limitation of Responsibility: IOLITE’ is not responsible in case of non access to the website, or non conclusion or error of placing the order. If this is due to extenuating circumstances, temporary problems, breakdown or internet provider problematics.